It finally happened! Calm Vape’s CBD JUUL pods are now available on our website. These pods are fully compatible with the JUUL – the go-to closed-system vaping device for many avid vapers. The learn more about our JUUL CBD pods – how to use them and which CBD strengths are available – read on!
What Was The Problem With The JUUL (Until Now)?
JUUL is one of the hottest and the most trending closed-system vapes on the planet. Millions of users are sporting this sleek, flash drive-resembling little vape device, using it to stave off cigarette cravings. And, even though ‘juuling’ has been getting a bit of negative press lately (because of underage use), there is no denying that it (and similar devices) are saving countless lives.
However, up until now, the JUUL wasn’t really a multi-purpose device like a lot of other vapes. To use it, you had to buy the original nicotine-filled pods that were (and still are) costly. Also, JUUL’s manufacturers didn’t really anticipate the popularity of their product so the pods would regularly sell out. They sell out these days as well but we’re pretty certain that’s because those savvy marketers behind the JUUL are under-delivering on purpose to keep the price up.
However, the biggest problem with the JUUL is that it is, in fact, a true closed-system vape device. This means that the pods are designed in such a way that any tampering with them will cause them to leak if reused. There’s no easy way to refill a JUUL pod (with either vape juice or CBD oil) without risking some sort of a mishap. And, since the company didn’t announce any plans to at all to expand to the CBD market, this means that vapers who are also CBD users can’t use the JUUL for this dual purpose.
Why Did We Develop the Calm Vape CBD JUUL Pods?
Basically, we set out to create CBD pods for JUUL because we don’t want you spending any more money than you need to to enjoy the calming and medicinal effects of CBD. If you’ve already invested in the JUUL, what’s the point of having you dish out an extra $50 for an additional device (other than treating you like a bag of money)?
That’s why we started filling our proprietary CBD oil into JUUL-compatible pods. And, they really are completely compatible with your JUUL device. The design of the pods is virtually identical to the original nicotine JUUL pods, which means that they will sit snuggly on the device and prevent leaks and messy accidents.
Who are our JUUL CBD pods for?
Well, they are for every ‘juuler’ out there who wants a cost-effective, convenient, and safe way to vape on CBD. If you’re already carrying your JUUL with you everywhere you go, why not reap the benefits of occasionally using it to boost your endocannabinoid system and overall health? Here’s an excerpt from one of our recent write-ups that touches on why vaping CBD is much better than any other method of delivery:
- Juuling on CBD is beginner-friendly – you don’t have to be tech-savvy to know how to place the tip of your JUUL in your mouth and inhale. That’s literally all there is to it! Administering CBD in this way is a piece of cake – much easier than fiddling with tinctures and edibles.
- You’re using CBD discreetly – since everyone knows you’re JUULing, they won’t ask too many questions. Our CBD JUUL pods are identical to the regular ones and won’t draw any attention to you. Plus, the smell is minimal and won’t give you away.
- It’s fast and portable – vaping on CBD means that you can do it while you’re on the go. Before you head out of the house, just remember to put one of our CBD pods for JUUL in your pocket, and you’re all set.
- Dosing becomes easier – the recommended dosage for CBD is between 10 and 25 mg per day, depending on your weight and your level of pain. When you know that one of our JUUL CBD pods has 200 mg and approximately 200 puffs in it, it’s easy to calculate how much you’re taking at every step (the learn more about proper dosage and CBD bioavailability through vaping, click through to our recent detailed post on the subject).
What Makes Calm Vape’s CBD Pods for JUUL Special?
This is a fair question – what’s the benefit of using specifically Calm Vape’s JUUL CBD pods? The answer here is really simple – we’re a reputable manufacturer of an already established closed-system device, and we have the know-how and the technology to create the perfect CBD JUUL pods. The only difference between ours and the originals is that ours are filled with broad-spectrum CBD oil.
The fact that we’ve been in this business for a long time, selling our own product, is crucial. It means that you’re getting a top-shelf product because we put the same amount of energy, dedication, and research into creating CBD pods for JUUL as we do into creating the pods for our own Calm Vape device.
As we already mentioned, inexpertly filled pods will often leak – in fact, even ‘leak-proof’ JUUL refill methods are a hit and miss, as you can see on this Reddit thread. This is a problem since you will be wasting precious CBD oil, and you can also damage your device. With our pods, you’re side-stepping that problem, and avoiding all the messines that usually comes with vape leaks.
Our JUUL CBD pods are wickless and with a ceramic coil. This means that the flavor is super enhanced so, in addition to getting all the health benefits, you will also get to enjoy all the terpenes inside it.
That’s also one of the reasons why you should consider using these pods. Our manufacturing process yields top quality broad-spectrum CBD oil that retains all the terpenes and additional cannabinoids (other than THC). This means that you will get the full benefit of the ‘entourage effect’ – the combined beneficial action from these compounds working together.
Some of the terps that are in our proprietary oil include:
- Pinene (gives a pine-like smell) – pinene has anti-inflammatory properties. It counters short-term memory loss from THC, improves airflow, and promotes alertness.
- Myrcene (earthy, musky, fruity smell) – myrcene is the most commonly found terpene in cannabis. It can compose up to 50 percent of the total terpenes count. It is an anti-inflammatory, a sedative, and a muscle relaxer.
- Limonene (citrus smell) – this terpene has been shown to elevate mood, relieve stress, and has antifungal and antibacterial properties to boot.
- Linalool (floral, spicy smell) – this terpene balances out the anxious side effects of THC, which makes it a useful treatment of both anxiety and psychosis. It also boosts the immune system and significantly reduces lung inflammation.
With every purchase of a pack of our JUUL CBD pods, you will get two fills. We offer three different strength levels, each one suitable for a different type of user, depending on the weight and what it’s used to treat.
50 mg CBD JUUL Pods – get this strength if you’re not overweight and don’t use CBD to treat high intensity pain. If this is the case, you will probably be able to make two pods last for about a week (assuming that you take around 15 mg of CBD per day).
100 mg CBD JUUL Pods – our 100 mg pods are perfect for people who suffer from moderate pain. It’s also great for people with anxiety and depression, who occasionally need higher doses.
200 mg CBD JUUL Pods – we recommend our strongest CBD oil for people with severe physical pain. It’s perfect for treating conditions such as multiple sclerosis, arthritis, migraine, chronic pain, and others.
Order Your CBD JUUL Pods Today
Turn your JUUL vape into a vaping device that you will care with you at all times by using our carefully designed, perfectly fitting pods. If you like the convenience of this revolutionary smoking cessation aid but resent the limitations, this is the best present you can get for yourself this holiday season.
As always, if you have any questions about the pods, the technology we use to create them, or how to use them, make sure to reach out to us, either by email or by leaving a comment. We’ll be more than happy to help and make sure that you’re using your new JUUL CBD pods correctly!